Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) is an application for computers running under the Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X operating system that finds and removes malware. Made by Malwarebytes Corporation, it was first released in January 2006. It is available in a free version, which scans for and removes malware when started manually, and a paid version, which additionally provides scheduled scans, real-time protection and a flash memory scanner.
To Download :
- Detects and protects against Malware in Real-Time
- Blocks hacking and phishing attempts
- Schedules automatic scanning
- Offers three flexible scanning mode
- Compatible with most major antiviruses